Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the Perdana Leadership Foundation CEO Forum 2021. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. When will the Forum be held?
20th and 21st of October 2021 (Wednesday & Thursday), 8.30am – 1.30pm each day.
2. Is the Forum entirely online?
Yes, it is entirely online on Airmeet.
3. Do I have to pay to join the Forum?
Yes. However, due to the generosity of our sponsors, we have a limited number of complimentary seats left to the Forum.
4. Where do I sign up for complimentary seats?
Go directly to this link to get complimentary access: www.eventbrite.com/e/172437434007/?discount=PLF-COMP Do register early to ensure you get a ticket.
5. How many speakers do you have?
We have 33 panellists over seven plenary and concurrent sessions, as well as four keynote speakers.
6. Is your Forum over two full days?
It is over two days but each day will start at 8.30am and end at 1.30pm, in time for lunch!
7. Are your panel sessions live or recorded?
All our panel sessions are live.
8. Will Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s session be live or recorded?
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad will deliver his speech live and will interact with the audience live during the Q & A as well.
9, Will you be using Zoom?
No. We will be on Airmeet which offers more interactions and functionality for attendees, including the ability to meet with fellow attendees and set up meetings. A 2-min video walkthrough is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoyccS8QAw
10. I signed up. Why did I receive two e-mails?
Our tickets are handled by Eventbrite but event registration is handled by Airmeet. Your unique link is contained within the e-mail from Airmeet. If you did not receive this e-mail from Airmeet, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and e-mail you registered with.
11. Why do I need to enable video and audio to enter the event venue?
This is a standard request from the event platform. You will not need to have your video on during the Forum and your audio will be automatically muted upon entry. If you want to ask your questions live, however, you will need to have both video and audio switched on.
12. Your past CEO Forums were great for networking. How do we network when this is online?
The Networking Lounge will have multiple “rooms” for networking, where you can meet with fellow attendees, exchange business cards, chat via video and audio (or just text if you prefer). Also, we have fun Speed Networking sessions scheduled on both days where you can get business-matched by the platform’s AI.
13. Can I log in via my mobile?
Yes, you can, but you won’t get the full experience of our event. The best event experience is via your laptop and Google Chrome.